Haunted Illinois is excited to announce that the date for our Fourth Annual Haunter Horde gathering has been set! Mark your calendar for Saturday, July 29th, 2017!
Haunter Horde is a group created by HauntedIllinois.com, in order to promote synergy, fellowship and cooperation throughout the Haunted Attraction Industry. Haunter Horde is comprised of owners/operators, actors, builders, make-up artists and others associated with events big and small, from the large mega-haunts to home haunts & yard displays.
We would like to invite all haunters to join us at the Bristol Renaissance Faire on Saturday, July 29th, 2017 for a day of fun and excitement! Save the date on your calendar!
We have reserved a private party area on the Ren Faire grounds (Cotswold Commons), exclusively for Haunter Horde members! There will be raffle prizes from multiple haunt vendors, a scavenger hunt, character creation contest and ticketing discounts.
There will also be a "Dead Silent" Auction and donations will be accepted, with all proceeds donated to the 501(c)(3) charities Scares That Care and Don't Be A Monster.
Discounted tickets to our Haunter Horde event on July 29, 2017 are now available!
Save $6 off of the regular box office price! Enter the code BRX719 into the Promo Code field for your
exclusive HauntedIllinois.com discount! Click on the ticket icon below!
Please note that the Renaissance Faire has changed their minimum order for the Premium Partner discount program that we are enrolled in. In order to receive our discount ($19.95 per adult & $10.00 per kid), a minimum of 8 tickets needs to be ordered online.
- Is this event open to the general public?No. Haunter Horde is open to individuals in the haunted attraction industry, including but not limited to, owners / operators, actors, makeup artists, set designers & builders who work for large-scale commercial attractions, home haunts and everything in-between.
- Where will the Haunter Horde Gathering be held?Haunter Horde will be held on , at the Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, WI (just North of the Illinois/Wisconsin border). We have reserved a party space "Cotswold Commons", exclusively for Haunter Horde attendees (see map).
- How much does it cost to attend?You will need to purchase a general admission ticket to the Renaissance Faire. There is no additional cost to attend Haunter Horde.
- What time should we get there?We will be there when the Renaissance Faire opens at 10am. Events / activities will be scheduled throughout the day, until 5pm.
- Is there a limit to the number of people we can bring from our haunt crew?No. There is no limit; the more, the merrier!
- Do I have to come in costume?No. Costumes are not required; however, if you want to compete in our Character Creation Contest, come in your best costume for a chance to win a prize.
- What can I expect at the Haunter Horde Gathering?During the day there will be numerous activities, including a character creation contest, a scavenger hunt and a raffle with prizes from several prominent haunted house vendors. Our event is a great opportunity for you to meet and interact with other haunters. While you are there, you can also enjoy the splendor of the Renaissance Faire.
To see a wrap-up of last year's event, visit:
Get the latest Halloween and haunted attraction news, haunted house discounts and more by entering your email address below.
HauntedIllinois.com is your online source for everything Halloween in Illinois. We host the internet's most comprehensive and up-to-date directory of Illinois haunted houses, hayrides, haunted trails, home haunts, yard displays, fall festivals, apple orchards and other Halloween attractions. You will also find Haunted House reviews, local trick-or-treat hours, Haunt Industry news, links to hundreds of Halloween / horror / haunted house websites and more!
"The Internet's Most Comprehensive & Up-to-date Directory Of Illinois Haunted Attractions"